Last Friday I posted up a little quiz to test your big time fan status. Several claimed to understand the greatness of Wildboyz (bless their wildery hearts), while others boasted knowing one and all ... but I honestly doubt they did because there was one very wild card in this stacked deck. Before presenting the cast and crew run down though, I must first address this very important message from our sponsors:
And now, the moment everyone has not been waiting for... the many numbered men are:
1. Everyone's favorite shady propmaster and Mexican hairless dog... JxPx Blackmon.
2. Surely you're no stranger to the man who poo too much... Dave England.
4. The man, the myth, the worldwide web wonder... Rick Kosick.
5. The director of photography and related mischief... Dimitry Elyashkevich.
7. If it's got a wide load and a big smile it must be... Preston Lacy.
9. He not only makes wild things, he is a wild thing... Spike Jonze.
11. The beard abides... Ryan Dunn.
13. The Captain Caveman of sound and smash... Cordell Mansfield.
15. He once smashed his balls in a book and woke up mid-air off an Indonesian boat... Seamus Frawley.
17. Safety first, pubes second... Danger Ehren.
18. And the top-hatted talibam man would of course be... Bam Margera.
P.S. To all of you with a severe attention disorder limited to the whereabouts of Steve-O and Johnny Knoxville: the first opted to stay in the US of A for this particular trip for wholly understandable reasons; the second was getting his head stapled at a hospital in Madrid after being trampled under foot on the cobblestones of Plaza Mayor.
(And yes, Sean Cliver was not to be found anywhere in the photo... otherwise there would be no photo; Madrid, Spain 2010)